Saturday, January 18, 2014

I Love it Here!

Hi Everyone,

When I lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania I had a friend named Samantha.  Now that I live in Indiana I have new friends coming to visit me all the time!  Wait until you see all the pictures!


Kit and Julie


Kit and Paige
Sage (guitar), Kit, Alexis
Sage (ready for horse back riding)
Marie Grace and Kit
Gabby, Kit, and Ashley
Caroline and Rachel on piano bench
Kanani, Kit, and Caroline on floor
Holly and Kit

I enjoyed listening to everyone talk about the string family of instruments last week.  I wonder which family we will learn about this week?  If you could play a string instrument which one would you choose?  I would choose the harp - it is such a pretty sound!  I feel like I'm dreaming every time I hear it!




Did you notice I now have an ID badge?  Just like Mrs. Migoski!  If your doll comes to visit me she will have to wear a visitor's badge - sorry, that's the rule.


The Penguin's (34-12-2) won both of their games last week.  They play Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday of this week.  Do you think they can win all 4?  Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team.  I'm thinking about becoming an Indianapolis Pacers fan now that I live in Indiana. What do you think?  Are they any good?

Remember to use your patient listening skills this week.  I am an excellent listener!

Musically yours,

Kit