Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Still Love It Here but...

Hi LES Kids,

I still love it here but your weather is absolutely terrible!  I thought the weather in Pittsburgh was bad in the winter but this is crazy!  Mrs. Migoski tells me that this weather is not typical and this is just a really bad winter but I am thinking maybe I should have moved in with my sister who lives in California.  

I got my haircut last Friday.  Thanks Pam!




As you can see, I am all ready for the Super Bowl!  Yes, I know the Steelers aren't in it.  I'm hoping for next year.  I guess I'll cheer for Denver since I have a cousin who lives in Colorado.




The bad weather didn't stop several friends from coming to visit me in music class last week.  Here are the pictures:


Marie-Grace and Kit

Molly and Kit
Adelaide and Kit

Holly and Kit

Sophia, Michaela, Kit, Emily, and Rebecca

Chloe, Kit, Isabelle, and Paige


Ruthie, Kit, and Carly

Lillian, Kit, and China

Kit and Caroline
Kit and Little Lexi

Kit and Kara

Kit and Caroline

Kit and Rebecca
Julie, Kit, Kit, and Rosie
(Two Kits!)
Have a great week everyone.  Go Steelers!............
I mean Broncos!

~Kit