Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome Back and Happy New Year!


Kids:  Welcome back everyone!  I hope you had a marvelous Christmas break.  I hung out with Mrs. Migoski at her house and even had a couple of friends over!  Check out the picture of me with my friends Rebecca and Julie:

Julie, Rebecca, and Kit

I also got to go to my friend Morgan's house. Here is a picture of us:
Kit and Morgan
I just love Morgan's dark hair and bangs.  She is so cute!  

Do you know that I used to live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania before I moved to Indiana?  I am so disappointed that the Steelers are done for the season.  Thank goodness the Penguins are doing well.  Do you like hockey?

Have a good week at school.  I hope we don't have any more snow days.  I miss everyone when we aren't at school.  ~Kit

-----------------------------------------------------------

Parents:  Hi, my name is Kit and I live in Mrs. Migoski’s music room at school.  I used to live in Pittsburgh but am now a Hoosier.  Mrs. Migoski dresses me in a different outfit for school each week and I greet the kids as they come into the music room.  I have a lot of free time when the kids go home so I’ve decided to write a blog about what’s happening in the music room every week.  I hope you will check in every once in a while and find out what we are doing in music class.  My email address is ucleskit@gmail.com if your child would like to write to me.  I will do my best to write back.  Please include his/her first name and teacher's name in the email.  Example: From Suzi in Mrs. Ashbrook's class.  Thanks!