Sunday, February 23, 2014

I did it! I made the snow go away!

Hi Everyone!  I did it!  I made the snow go away!

Here is a picture of me on Mrs. Migoski's driveway last week:



And here I am in the same spot seven days later:



Whoo hoo!  I rock.  Mrs. Migoski said that I shouldn't get too excited.  It is still February and winter is not over.  I did go outside without a coat on Saturday afternoon.  It felt wonderful!

I had a great time at Jump Rope for Heart.




Did you have fun?  What color popsicle did you get?  I had orange.  I love my new jump rope. Thanks Mrs. Treadway!



Here are the friends that came to visit last week:


Mia and Kit

Fall and Kit

Julia and Kit

 
Molly and Kit
 

Stella and Kit

Kit at Jump Rope for Heart
I wonder what exciting thing will happen this week?  Maybe I can go to art class.  I think I would be good with paint.  

Have a good week.  Remember to read every night.  I love to read.  My favorite book is Laura Ingalls Wilder's The Long Winter.

~Kit