Sunday, February 2, 2014

That Groundhog...

Hi All,

I really hope that groundhog is wrong.  I don't think I can take 6 more weeks of winter.  I was excited to get outside on Saturday.  Something is wrong when 45 degrees feels like a heat wave. Check out this picture Mrs. Migoski took at Whitewater on Saturday.  Did you go outside and play while it was above freezing?


Swan on Whitewater Lake

That doesn't look like a picture taken on the warmest day in a month should.

Did you watch the Super Bowl?  Worst...Super...Bowl...Ever.  

Can you still sing the Positive song?  Don't forget we have a school pep rally (Positive Party) this Friday.  The first graders are going to entertain everyone.

Here are the pictures of the dolls that came to visit me last week.



Kit and Madeline

Joy and Kit

Susie and Kit

Crystal and Kit
Saige, Lainey, Kit, and Rebecca

Rebecca, Delana, Kit, and Cupcake

McKenna, Irena, and Kit

Crystal and Kit

Marie-Grace, Kit, and McKenna

Kit and Saige

Kit and Daisy
Have a good week and work hard.  I'm always so proud of you when you try your hardest.

~Kit