Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snow, Snow, Go Away!

Hi Everyone,

I want you to know that even though I am wearing my snowman dress this week that I do not want anymore snow.  Look at this picture of me on Mrs. Migoski’s driveway!  I heard that it is supposed to get warm this week.  Yes!



Thanks so much for all the Valentine cards and letters.  You guys are so nice! Here is a picture of me with everything.  I really liked the candy.  Fun Dip is my favorite.



Are you still watching the Olympics?  The last I checked we had 4 gold medals.  Germany still has the most with 7 golds.  Come on USA - we can do it!

Jump Rope for Heart is Friday.  I know we have a new schedule this week and some of you were really looking forward to playing your recorders this Friday but we will get them out soon, I promise.  Mrs. Migoski said I can come to Jump Rope for Heart day too.  Do you think Mrs. Treadway has a jump rope the right size for me?




Here are the dolls that came to visit last week:

Ally and Kit

Sadie and Kit

Jess, Kit, and Caroline

Julie and Kit

Samantha and Kit

Elizabeth, Faith, Sarah, Kit, and Cupcake

Julia, Julie, Kit, and Crystal

Gabby, Chloe, Kit, Julie

McKenna, Lily, and Kit
Make sure you do the right thing this week.  You know I'm so proud of you when you do.

~Kit