Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hi Everyone,

Are you ready for Basket Bash?  Don't forget, it is this Thursday at 6 pm in the High School Gym. Shannon now has a total of 11 outfits, two pairs of shoes in the box, a pair of sandals, and a pair of black shoes that will be going with the lucky person who wins her.

Third graders, do you feel ready for your field trip to hear the orchestra on Friday?  I wish I could go too but Mrs. Migoski said no.  I don't know why, she let me go to COSI.  I guess a trip to the symphony orchestra is too fancy for me.

Here are the pictures of the dolls that came to visit me for the first time last week.  There was another Kit! It is so weird when that happens.


Kit, Shannon, Kit

Kit, Shannon, Makayla, Dorothy

Be good this week.  It is nice to get to go outside again but we aren't on summer vacation yet.

~Kit