Sunday, March 9, 2014

I get to go on a field trip!

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited! I get to go on a field trip this week! Mrs. Migoski and I are going to go with the 5th graders to the COSI Museum in Columbus, Ohio on Thursday afternoon.  And guess what else?  We are staying the night!  I get to sleep at the museum!  I'm taking my sleeping bag.

  
If you are looking for me or Mrs. Migoski on Friday remember we will be at the museum.  I'm sure Mrs. Migoski will take pictures to show you next week.

Mrs. Migoski made more maple syrup.  We ate it on our pancakes on Sunday.  Yum!



The new friends that came to visit me last week were:
Kit and Madi

Kit and Brownie

Kit and Alexis
Have a great week everyone.  I had a great time wearing my jammies last week.  Don't forget to read every night so we can do something fun again next month!

~Kit