Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break - Not so Springy.

Hi Everyone,

How was your Spring Break?  We didn't have spring-like weather here in Liberty, did we?  Mrs. Migoski and I stayed in Liberty and read lots of books, knitted, and took lots of naps.  The most exciting thing that happened during break was Shannon arrived.  Shannon is my new friend that lives in a box.  



I can't quite figure out why she is in a box.  Mrs. Migoski says it is because she is for Basket Bash but I don't know what she is talking about. Shannon and I had a good time playing at Mrs. Migoski's house all week even though Shannon couldn't come out of the box.  She looks like she is ready to go camping.



Mrs. Migoski says that someone will win Shannon at the Basket Bash and she will go to a new home. I hope she emails me once she is there.  I got to try on one of the dresses that will go with her. Mrs. Migoski's mom made it.



Don't I look pretty?  Mrs. Migoski's mom is planning to make a couple more things for Shannon too. You'll have to come to Basket Bash to see all the pretty things.  Oh yeah, she also comes with jeans and a white T-shirt just like the ones I have.




I had fun at Beach Day, did you?  Beach day, beach day is today... is still stuck in my head! 
Here are the pictures of the friends who came to visit me for the first time the week before break.


Kit and Julienne

Anna and Kit

Elsa and Kit
I wonder why Elsa is wearing a moustache?  She is so silly!

Have a good week.  Hopefully the weather will be warmer and we can all get outside this week.

~Kit