Sunday, March 2, 2014

Okay, so the snow is back.

Hi everyone!  It's not my fault that it snowed again.  It is still winter, you know.  

Do you know about maple syrup?  Mrs. Migoski and I are making maple syrup this year.  Here is a picture of me when we tapped the maple tree in the backyard.  



The sap runs from a hole we drilled in the tree, down the tube, and into the jug.  When the jug is full, Mrs. Migoski takes the sap inside and boils it for a long time and makes a little maple syrup from a lot of sap.  It is very sweet.



Are you ready for Pajama Day on Friday? Remember, you have to turn your reading calendar in by Wednesday to be part of the fun. I am all set with my robe, jammies, slippers, and teddy bear.

I watched my Pittsburgh Penguins get crushed by the Chicago Blackhawks on TV on Saturday. Sigh...Oh well, you can't win them all.  It was neat to see them play outside while it was snowing at Soldier Field in Chicago.  

Here are the dolls that came to visit me last week:


Ally and Kit

Christina and Kit

Maurice and Kit

Kit and Isobel

Kit and Kit!!!

Kit and Kaitlyn

Lexi, Kit, Kanani, and Susan


Be good this week and try your hardest.  Only 3 more weeks until spring break.  You can do it!

~Kit